Nine Elms London
- Tour Available Now
- Expansive indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Council Tax - £2,936.50
- Optional hospitality services with State-of-the-art gymnasium
- 8,010 sq ft of communal gardens and roof garden with amazing views of London
- Private cinema, residence lodge and Children's play areas
- Secure bicycle spaces with Two car lifts
- Secure storage facilities
In an exclusive partnership with Versace, the global symbol of glamour, DAMAC Tower Nine Elms London brings you the ultimate in branded living experiences. Rising 50 storeys, the ultra-modern DAMAC Tower will stand out as a new icon on the London city skyline. Stone, terracotta and glass come together in a fresh and distinctive world-class design to create an inspiration in luxury living, inside and out. The unique and balanced architectural composition has been carefully crafted to create impressive views from every aspect of the building.
DAMAC Tower Nine Elms London is nestled between Vauxhall and Battersea, where a multi-billion pound investment is dramatically transforming the area into an ultra-modern residential and internationally significant business district, set to become a new centre for arts and culture in the capital. The area is close to the Vauxhall Cross rail and bus stations as well as the Underground. In addition, the new Northern Line extension and the Crossrail project further enhance its strong transport links within the rest of London.